Discover Islam and the close relationship between Islam Christianity and Judaism through e-books with insight to scriptures of the Divine Wisdom. A brief introduction to Free e-Books with Free Download links:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0Qfx8dX9TCvMGFlY2RlNzEtMjUwYS00OTdkLWJjMmMtMDM1YmNhYzRlNTA2&hl=en , http://endeavour-peace.page.tl/Pearls-of-Wisdom.htm
You may get these books free at your postal address, [only in
] sent through e mail. List of e-Books Pakistan
1. The Message of the Qur’an: [Only e-Book]
2. The Handbook of Islam: In English & Urdu
3. The Creator: Is there a God? Or its just creation of human mind?
4. The Creation: Why do we exist?
5. The Guidance: Does human need to be guided? If so, how?
6. Islam the Broader Perspective: Legacy of Abraham:
7. The Last Prophet (pbuh):
8. Khilafat: Redundant or Relevant?
9. An Introduction to The Bible and Qur’an:
10. Islam & Philosophy
11. Islam and Society
12. Women in Islam: Subjugated or Emancipated?
13. Significance of seeking Knowledge in Islam
14. Metaphysics and Eschatology:
Covenant Bible Qur’an: Jerusalem
16. Impact of Islam on Christianity and the West:
17. Jihad & Tolerance: The Myth and Reality:
18. Takfeer: The Dreadful Doctrine of Terror>Ja � a �* h� ance: The Myth and Reality:
18. Takfeer: The Dreadful Doctrine of Terror
An Israeli speaks out:
“The Arabs, like every other indigenous people,“view their country as their national home...and will not willingly agree to new landlords.” Writes, Ze’ev Jabotinsky, the founding father of
’s hardline revisionists, while effectively acknowledged the logic of Palestinian resistance to Zionismn in 1923 article. Sixty-three years later, in a similar vein, Ehud Barak admitted that; "if he’d been born a Palestinian, he would have joined “one of the terrorist organizations.” Israel
Read more at:: http://wp.me/PCgrB-na
[Ehud Eiran is a Major in the IDF reserves and worked for
’s attorney general and on Prime Minister Barak’s foreign-policy team. His book The Essence of Longing: General Erez Gerstein and the War in Israel was published in Lebanon in 2007. He is currently a research fellow at Harvard’s Israel .] Kennedy School
[By Ehud Eiran, Courtesy The News,
Tuesday, June 15, 2010; http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=245144 ]