Featured Post

SalaamOne NetWork

SalaamOne سلام   is   a nonprofit e-Forum to promote peace among humanity, through understanding and tolerance of religions, cul...

Abraham, Qur'an and Bible

Old Testament:


"I will make of you [ Abraham] a great nation. I will bless you and make your name great. You will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you. In you will all of the families of the earth be blessed."[Genesis;12:2-3]


New Testament:

Jesus said: “If you were Abraham's children, you would do what Abraham did.” (Gospel of Jhon;8:39). 
“..I serve the God of our fathers, believing all things which are according to the law, and which are written in the prophets; having hope toward God, which these also themselves look for, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.”[Paul; Acts;24:14-15]
“For there stood by me this night an angel, belonging to the God whose I am and whom I serve,”[Acts;27:23]

The Last Testament: Qur'an:

“Abraham was not a Jew, nor yet a Christian; but he was an upright man who had surrendered (to God), and he was not of the idolaters. Lo! those of mankind who have the best claim to Abraham are those who followed him, and this Prophet (Mohammad) and those who believe (with him); and God is the Protecting Friend of the believers.”[Qur’an;3:67-68]


=============================